We specialise in:-
- Detailing, fabrication and erection of structural steelwork.
- The supply and installation of secondary steelwork to existing structures
- Site welding and fabrication
- The supply and installation of metal decking
- Steel stairs and metalwork as part of a complete steelwork package
How do we manage our service?
Advanced software allows us to specifically price each individual project, therefore, offering our clients a compliant & competitive bid. Due to our experience each project is looked at carefully at tender stage to determine whether it is worth value engineering. We also advise at an early stage of any shortfalls of steelwork required for other trades in order to avoid any unnecessary future disputes after an order is placed.
Our handpicked subcontract drawing offices all use the latest in 3D modeling software and have reliable experienced structural engineers who can solve the most problematic technical design issues.
Each job begins with a Project Plan. Our dedicated Contracts team will commit to:-
- Produce an offsite programme to meet our clients’ needs and coordinate each activity to guarantee success
- Liaise with drawing office and clients design team to resolve any technical issues so that drawings are approved within programme
- Place subcontract orders and procure materials at an advanced stage
- Develop specific method statements and asses/eliminate risks
Despite most of our work happening offsite we take great pride in our performance on site. This is when our clients get full view of our capabilities. We commit to:-
- Provide fully trained & experienced directly employed labour (100% CSCS)
- Accept no compromise to health & safety
- Follow carefully planned method statements
- Deliver on time, every time